rfactor 2 disconnecting

hi all. i occasionally race in race 07 events and rfactor 2 events. once in a while, i go on iracing and f1 2012. i never have any disconnects and my internet is stable if not spectacular - except on rfactor 2.
recently i experience no problems on rfactor 2 practise server or quali with RD guys. it's always within first 5 laps of race i disconnect. i'm not suggesting its the RD server. COuld it be something to do with the game? has anyone else experienced this? any solutions or ideas to solve it please?
i do use wireless connection through usb - but as i say, not problems with other games.

Do you just get kicked out of the lobby or does the sim close down. I have been having the latter happen to me quite often since build 156. Some people suggest it may be plugin related or mod tracks that start with a numerical figure, like 1970s glen.

Do you just get kicked out of the lobby or does the sim close down. I have been having the latter happen to me quite often since build 156. Some people suggest it may be plugin related or mod tracks that start with a numerical figure, like 1970s glen.

just kicked out of the lobby and back to server list. then i tried to reconnect and it keeped saying "server connection failed".

was fine in the race afterwards. i couldn't commit to regular competition for fear of being disconnected.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%