1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rFactor 2 Demo

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Bram, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Will there be a demo for rf2 just like ISI did with the first rFactor?
  2. i hope for a demo too
    my bigest concern is how the FFB will be, will it be good out of the box or do we have to highly mod it like for RF1
    but as it is not even 100% that it will be released in 2010 i dont expect a demo in the verry near future
  3. I would like to be a betatester for rF2 ;)
    Bram, as administrator, can you contact ISI and give them our offer of help ? :tongue:
  4. I'd be very surprised if there isn't. But my guess is they will go for the one hour "demo" adopted part way through rF1s life rather than the traditional unlimited time demo, and if so it won't be available before rF2s release.
  5. Now you're assuming there already is a version of rF2 available to beta testers...
  6. I'm sure there is - or at least an alpha version.
  7. Hopefully they send a demo for all people who bought rF1 :p
  8. You can only guess (more I cannot say).
  9. If they do I hope that they would do a true demo and not a try and buy!!!
  10. Too many people know how to beat those try and buys I don't want to see them get ripped off!!!
  11. Try and buy, DVD, Steam, it's all the same. One way or the other it's gonna get beaten.

However, with the try and buy system, more clients are to be expected, as it is just so much simpler to get the software. And you don't have to uninstall a demo to install the full game. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best system.
  12. I think so to. Easier for people imo. :)
  13. Bram

The rFactor 2 demo has been confirmed by ISI. It will be different than the open beta. Most likely a try/buy system like with rFactor 1
    • Like Like x 2
  14. But i believe its only coming after the Beta is done and the full game is released. :)
  15. Bram

Correct, and its free while for the open beta you will have to purchase the full game package (no brainer btw :D)