1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rFactor 2: Demo and Silverstone Released

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Bram, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

rFactor 2: Demo and Silverstone Released

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. already. have to get any activation code to try the demo?
  3. No
  4. Thanks. I played, but i don't like its result. Disappointment for me :'(
  5. I downloaded the demo, but when I run the launcher, all the buttons are greyed out and only the login button works. Do I have to own rFactor 1 or something?
  6. OH YESH
    Finally i can try Rfactor 2!!! :D
    Can i play with friends with rfactor 2 online?
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes, hit the purchase button, buy the game and go nuts online :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. What people want to know is that u be able to race online with the demo, we all know u can when u buy/bought the game:-p
  9. Reinstalled to C drive and it's working fine.
  10. Simon Hulbert

Simon Hulbert
    Premium Member

Huh? Ain't we been playing a demo since Jan 2012?
  11. pSy: nope, we've been shelling out some money to get a beta version which has been updated from time to time. If you have rF2 on your harddrive already, update your intsallation and then download and install the silverstone track (unless it is also in the latest update) and you'll be fine.
  12. can i download another car for the demo or it's just the corvette in Lime rock that is available to try?
  13. beta u been playing not demo,be sure to know the difference
  14. Peter Stokman

Peter Stokman
    Premium Member

after i downloasded the 240 build and silverstone and i tried to play it then get message rfactor has stopped working after deleting silverstone it worked again. what kind of difference i have to see in the 24o build ??
  15. I know this is a brazen question, anyway can I use any of mod track for the demo? I really hate the lime rock frankly something enjoyable is nowhere on my taste..
    You mean to buy it? well...let me have a bit more. :whistling:
  16. Tried the demo and I'm quite disappointed. The graphics aren't very impressive and the performance is quite poor too. Even when I attain 60 fps it does not feel fluid. The Corvette is too much of a chore to drive, very little grip or feedback. I'd much rather drive enduracers in rF1 to be honest, every aspect of it is better.
    • Like Like x 2

17. I like to be positive but this is my honest reaction to the demo too. I didn't really expect the graphics to be that good but the physics and force feedback were a huge disappointment.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks for the new setup. It's like night and day - not just better physics but better force feedback too. Much more impressed. Whoever came up with the default setup should be sacked :)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

Re-installed the game in C drive but I still can't play. Only log in button works.