1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

rFactor 2 default content

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Bram, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Apart from the Renault screenshots, is there anything known about the stock content that will come with the game?

2. There will be karts, and 60s F1 cars.

Aside from that I'm not sure.

3. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

They will have a modern day F1 equivelant and some sort of GT racing series.

4. Bram

Bram

I am still curious about that grey car that surfaced in the first ever rF2 screenshot. That looked like a whole lot of fun and would love to see it in action.

5. I haven't heard about this? Source?

6. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

I've heard that thrown around on and off but I haven't seen anything concrete. If I were developing it and people jumped to that conclusion I'm not sure that I would stop the rumours.

7. It does seem they are going for real cars this time. Could they even have a Renault F1 car? The only 60s F1 car shown so far is a Matra MS10 from 1968. I'm pretty sure there is a 1960s Matra F2 car as well. I wonder where the French connection came from.

8. What Kart class will be added? (Rotax Max Senior, eny of the KF clases or KZ classes, a Super Kart class?)

9. Not got a clue.

10. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

It was in SRT video when they got a look at RFACTOR 2 but they warned that it isnt final and that they could not be in the final version but they were in there at the time.

11. Cool :good:

12. Yeah i saw some shots of Formula ISI indeed.

13. Bram

Bram

What kind of cars are Formula ISI?

14. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Rfactors own attempt at creating an F1 look alike.

15. I'm hoping they include at least KF1 and KZ1, maybe even KF3. If they don't it won't really matter anyway because before too long someone will make them.

16. Rotax Max will be included I think, as the Rotax Challenge is in touch with sim racing.