1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

rFactor 2 Dedicated Server

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by James Early, Aug 25, 2016.

1. I used to host my own server with no problems but now that is a different story. I have portforwarded all the right ports, also I have set up the server correctly but when I click load track the data rate is always 0% up and 0% down. This has only started happening recently. I am on the steam version and I am running the latest build.

Also how do I enable the getmod feature so that when anyone joins the mods are automatically installed for them? Thanks!

2. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

If the server has no clients. Data rate is 0%. That's normal.

Getmod is enabled with mods that have a get mod link. ISI content and quality 3rd party mods already have a getmod link. URD is payware so it doesn't have a get mod link.

For mods without a get mod link: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/19702-GetMod-Manager

3. My server never appears on the server list either so is there a fix for that?

4. I just launched the server again yesterday and everything works perfect now, I have changed nothing at all so that is quite strange...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Did you reboot your PC?
    If you don't have a static IP adress.
    You'll need to adjust the IP in the port forwarding again.

If you have a dynamic IP: your IP might change. BTW: I'm talking about your local network IP.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016