rfactor 2 club races? (or lack of)

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Are we gonna see a return of the rfactor 2 club races?
With the introduction of free multiplayer for all rfactor 2 owners it would be the perfect opportunity to get the club back up and running. (seemed to vanish about the same time the free multiplayer was launched?)

Are we gonna see a return of the rfactor 2 club races?
With the introduction of free multiplayer for all rfactor 2 owners it would be the perfect opportunity to get the club back up and running. (seemed to vanish about the same time the free multiplayer was launched?)
Apologies for the recent lack of a club. Unfortunately I was overwhelmed with work towards the end of last year, and there wasn't really anyone ready to provide cover, so it came to an abrupt end.

I can confirm, however, that the rF2 club shall be revived very soon, once the preparatory work for the RDLMS has been completed (which I expected shall be very soon), so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more information. :D

Enduracers at Sebring
Some rf2 races would be nice ... my favorites:
USF2000 at Mills / Toban
Formula ISI at Silverstone (still waiting for a new Formula S397 with 2017 specs)
Nissan GT500 at Suzuka
Apex GT at Bathurst
Enduracers (GT and P2) at Malaysia
:whistling:

If you check one of the stickied threads, there's one where you can submit all your suggestions into a survey type thing to recommend possible race nights ;)

I remember 2 years ago raced in a very entertaining endurance championship(although was kind of short,just 4 races).I hope for endurance fans we shall have an endurance championship,maybe a bit longer(6-8 races).
Thanks

I remember 2 years ago raced in a very entertaining endurance championship(although was kind of short,just 4 races).I hope for endurance fans we shall have an endurance championship,maybe a bit longer(6-8 races).
Thanks
Are you referring to the Virtual Sports Car Championship per chance?

I would like to point you in the direction of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro... :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back