rFactor 2: Build 342 Released

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

rFactor 2: Build 342 Released

Image Space Incorporated have released the newest build of their popular PC simulator rFactor 2.

This new build brings a major update to visuals in rFactor 2. Users may want to take a good look at settings, as in some cases you might be able to use a lower setting for the look you are used to now, while those of you with super-systems can enjoy visuals not seen before.

Features
  • Now allowing user vehicle data (like FFB multiplier) to be...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great build, the graphics seem much improved, but now it eats frames.

I used to get 60+ on the same graphical detail - which is full on everything - but now it went down to 35 fps. Then I lowered Anti-Aliasing to half of what it was, and anisotropic filtering as well, I think, but that only bought me about 2 frames.

Which settings take the most hit without doing much, so I can lower them, even in Nvidia control panel, without losing too much graphically?

Other than that, this game is becoming really, really well-rounded. :D

Thanks for any advice.

Hi Jim,
Yes the game is better but what i found out was it takes allot bigger learning curve to drive it than i first expected,
one of the problems i had understanding the green track when you first go out..
my car was sliding all over the place... really confusing to start with..
(it was whats this, its crap )
30 minutes later i was really enjoying it...
you won't discover the full potential of this game in a couple of hours it took me a good week of driving to get into it.
My problem now is i don't drive it enough so its like starting from scratch again every time i fire it up..

And i as i've said in the past for me this is the best all round package out at this moment.
yes it still has a few things that could be better, some of the cars just don't feel right or act correctly for my liking.. but this is a minor issue im thinking where it will be in a years time and so on..

its still the same game as before with a few nice touches added in the last few months but nothing that has made it 10x better ...

im glad i bought it and would never ask for my money back..:)

Now i have too many sims and not enough time to enjoy them all

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back