1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Rf2 telemetry

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Justin Swan, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    Is there a telemetry mod available for rFactor 2 in the line of XD for Race 07?
    Thanks

2. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,735
    Click here , it's a MOTEC plugin for rF2.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    Awesome :)
    I have iHud running on the ipad and iphone with everything I want showing but the iphone always drops connection when I enter the pits and stop. If I stay out, it's fine. weird!

4. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    Followed instruction but it's not generating the MOTEC ini file. Is it possible it doesn't work with the new 156?

5. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,735
    To be honest, I haven't used it since a couple of build ago... probably around 118?
    When I have a bit more time I will jump in this stuff again. Now I am too busy with a P2 to model :p

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    no worries. I've got it working but it's a telemetry program in it's purist form and read through a third party program. I was looking for something that displayed live telemetry on the screen, like XD does. I can use iHud still but it's awkward when the missus wants the ipad lol

7. Larry Thomas

Larry Thomas

Ratings:
    +28
  8. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
  9. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    Got it sorted. It would appear I can't extract files directly into the rfactor folder, I have to extract somewhere else and manually copy/paste them in. Probably something to do with admin rights in the program files x86 folder?