1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Rf2 telemetry

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Justin Swan, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Is there a telemetry mod available for rFactor 2 in the line of XD for Race 07?
    Thanks

2. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Click here , it's a MOTEC plugin for rF2.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Awesome :)
    I have iHud running on the ipad and iphone with everything I want showing but the iphone always drops connection when I enter the pits and stop. If I stay out, it's fine. weird!

4. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Followed instruction but it's not generating the MOTEC ini file. Is it possible it doesn't work with the new 156?

5. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

To be honest, I haven't used it since a couple of build ago... probably around 118?
    When I have a bit more time I will jump in this stuff again. Now I am too busy with a P2 to model :p

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

no worries. I've got it working but it's a telemetry program in it's purist form and read through a third party program. I was looking for something that displayed live telemetry on the screen, like XD does. I can use iHud still but it's awkward when the missus wants the ipad lol

7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

8. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Got it sorted. It would appear I can't extract files directly into the rfactor folder, I have to extract somewhere else and manually copy/paste them in. Probably something to do with admin rights in the program files x86 folder?