RF2 stops working

Since I upgraded to the latest release, I can only run a few minutes in Multi until the sim stops working and boots me out. What may be causing this?

Cheers
Thanks for the response.
RJ

Since I upgraded to the latest release, I can only run a few minutes in Multi until the sim stops working and boots me out. What may be causing this?

Cheers
Thanks for the response.
RJ

The update option in rF2 not always work without problems. You might reconsider to uninstall and get the full install of the latest build and re-install. This might help you hopefully!

and not having to go activate again you can save the appdata of Rfactor2 which contains your subscripsion, re-install and than copy back the appdata. You can find it by searching in windows %appdata% Not sure if packages stays if you de-install, I made a back up to be sure not having to download everything again. Everything else I deleted last time.

All user settings stay when you use the uninstaller. So you can copy them afterwards.
However, I would advise to backup them before you do anything.

Now before the new MOD manager, I would make the re-install first (seperate folder offcourse), and do a uninstall after that. That way, you do not have to backup any license data :). With the new mod manager, this can cause some issues, as it can be used for multiple installs.

If you are combining the reinstall with an update, be carefull with copying your userdata (plr + ini's). As the updates also change those files from time to time, I would advise to do the install, and adjust the NEW installed plr and ini files according to your likings.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 145 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%