1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rf2 Spotter Sounds?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by bigfoothunter, Mar 23, 2016.

1. I'm new to rf2. Got it off Steam site a few weeks ago. I noticed the spotter sounds don't work. All i heard, on some tracks, is --Yellow Yellow Yellow. I opened the CommentaryEnglish-USA Mas file & theirs about 40 or 50 different wav sounds in there. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is this something ISI is working on to fix. Since the games out a couple of years, I'd guess it would work by now.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The spotter is very limited like that, even when set to max and running stock cars.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Thanks, you'd think they would have fixed it by now.
  4. Thanks for the reply. I installed this plug-in, triple checked it where i put the files & turned off the spotter sounds as it said. I don't hear anything. Nothing. Don't know what else to do to get it to work. Do i have to load a certain plug-in in game to get it to work? If so, which one? Strange.
  5. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

You have enabled it under the plug in options?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

There is nothing to fix. Everything is working as it should + the spotter is moddable. If you don't hear the default spotter call your laptimes each lap, only the yellow... The problem is on your end.
    • Agree Agree x 1