rF2 Noob questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobbe Bergman

@Simberia
1. Whenever I run off track the car feels light as a feather, shouldn't it be the opposite ?
2. In an AI race no matter what start position I choose I always end up in pole start position ?
3. In an AI qualify no matter what time I choose I get 30 minutes qualify ?

Any help is greatly appreciated !

Guys if you look at her posts you will see that she is every where around the forum like kunos this, kunos that...... the same manner and attitude everywhere. Just stop paying attention to her :)

Thou shalt have no other Sims before the mighty rF2 :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

<Mod Edit: Final warning, keep thing polite.>

It's people like you who take themselves far to seriously that become an endless source of comedy.
Please don't stop !
It's hilarious !
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
In rF2 I just instinctively felt it was feeling just wrong when I went off !
It's like the wheels are filled with helium once you're off :)
I cant understand people that say it's realistic !

IMO - A definite immersion breaker !
Sounds like you spend most of your time in the gravel. I feel sorry for you... Once in a while try to use the track and you'll see how great and realistic rFactor2 is.

Thou shalt have no other Sims before the mighty rF2 :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

<Mod Edit: Final warning, keep thing polite.>

It's people like you who take themselves far to seriously that become an endless source of comedy.
Please don't stop !
It's hilarious !
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Just to inform you that I have rf2 from 4 days, have 400 hours on AC. Also enjoy RRE and sometimes PCars and dirtrally, also have a lot of hours on LFS, piboso's kartracingpro and motocross simulator of jlv. So I m everything but a rfactor fanboy. Have no idea what your point is and don't give a damn. Goodbye

Maybe that's the reason I see half of the field in the gravel after turn one of every single AC multiplayer race. They just enjoy the glorious off-road physics of Assetto Corsa.

You again :roflmao:

Ah -You're a MP aficionado ! That explains a lot !

I rarely use MP because it consist of 99.9% imbeciles who are in serious need of a brain transplant.

The majority of the human race have always been a dumb crowd and MP racing no matter what Game/Sim just reflects reality.

I recommend anger management. It might normalize your pent up rage that explodes when you see people with different opinions than your own.

Mikaela, consider yourself officially warned.

Creating a thread that is clearly designed to get a reaction out of people simply because they drive a different sim to you, and then posting very offensive comments about them (I.e. comparing them to terrorists), is a strong breach of the terms of service here at RD.

I will gladly send you off to simberia if you continue to behave like this. You've already spent some time there recently, so you should know your way around your cell.

And with that, thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back