• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU rf1 HistorX A3 Class @ Bathurst - Sun 08OCT17

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club' started by Rupe Wilson, Sep 27, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 08-10-17
  1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,935
    Adding you now :)

2. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    Premium

Ratings:
    +829
    SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg
    is there room for a little-un:cautious::cautious::whistling::whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,935
  4. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,180
    Quite a few of our regulars were otherwise engaged for this one. That's a shame because it would have been epic with 4 or 5 more drivers. As it was, we had a real blast with 8 starters. I saved the 2 fastest cars (TVR & 330 GTO) for Sunday, even though they were a little challenging to drive.

R1, I somehow managed to jump the start :redface:. I went straight in to serve my penalty, but stopped in my box instead of driving through. That cost me ~70 seconds for fuel & tyres and I had to serve the drive through on the next lap. Shame because me and @Allan Ramsbottom were looking forward to a close race. :(
    Anyway, I was charging hard all race and almost caught @Ulf Carlsson in an SLR!!!!!!!!!!!! for 2nd place. Well done Ulf, I know you love that car, but to keep it on track around Bathurst and beat everybody except Allan, was a top showing mate. Well done again. :notworthy:

R2, I made sure of the start, so I lost a couple places, but had fun chasing. I had a nice battle with @T_rac3, before pinning back my ears and going after Allan. After that, it's all a bit of a blur TBH. I think Allan made a mistake somewhere along the line and I got past.

Anyway, thanks to all who turned out, it was great fun.
    Please do your best to sign up early for this week's events chaps. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3