• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Revised Car Physics - Red Bull RB9 1.0

Revised Car physics of the Red Bull RB9

1. Audren Lavenerable

Audren Lavenerable

Ratings:
    +52
    -Clarity- submitted a new resource:

Revised Car Physics - Red Bull RB9 - Revised Car physics of the Red Bull RB9

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Aitor Martín

Aitor Martín

Ratings:
    +92
    I havent tried it, but you say that you have added more downforce, I think that´s going to affect the tire wear too.

3. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +331
    In my opinion the default RB9 is enough competitive :)

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,086
    ..... but I am looking for an 'Anchor' mod to slow the Red Bulls down.

I think Sebastian should have to drag an anchor behind him in the race (Fernando too)

;) :whistling:

• Haha Haha x 3
  5. Audren Lavenerable

Audren Lavenerable

Ratings:
    +52
    Thanks for your feedback guys. Yes I think it does but after completing a season with Red Bull, I must say that despite the additional downforce, the tyre wear is lower than the average other cars.

6. alex1337

alex1337

Ratings:
    +4
    how do i open ctf files?

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,086
  8. ricou

ricou

Ratings:
    +220
    tested whit Catheram :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    more grip,more speed in the curve
    Ric

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. VOODOOCHILD

VOODOOCHILD

Ratings:
    +8
    I apologize if this isn't the right place for this post BUT, while we're on the subject of the RB9 I'm baffled how Adrian Newey managed to create a car with such straight line speed AND superior down force. Aerodynamics are always a trade off of either one or the other. It's just amazing to me. HE'S amazing to me, to be a genius amongst some of the most brilliant mechanical minds. I'm not a Vettel fan boy or anything but I just wanted to give the man his props. Once again I apologize for the placement of this post. sincerely Dean A

10. Audren Lavenerable

Audren Lavenerable

Ratings:
    +52
    Hahaha ... enjoy mate. .. :p

11. Audren Lavenerable

Audren Lavenerable

Ratings:
    +52
    Newey is a genius yeah. I'm a Alonso fan, and I quite don't like Vettel., but I admire Red Bull Racing. Their strategies, and their car is just .. *-*

If Alonso went to Red Bull this year, I would've got a heart attack.

12. deniros

deniros

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you suggesting with this mod that Vettel's success is down to the car rather than his talent?

Well this could be the most realistic mod so far. I'm doing a career season with red bull in the #2 car, and for some reason i was always qualifying 2-3 places behind Vettel, and i could only beat him in the race with a bit of luck.
    It got to the point where i'd have to set a quick flying lap, then spend the rest of qualy just ramming vettel off the road, so I can qualify above him.

With this mod it feels like i can drive it way faster, and now I only ram vettel just for my own amusement.

thanks

13. VOODOOCHILD

VOODOOCHILD

Ratings:
    +8
    Ditto. I have a great respect for Alonzo. He's a fighter and an extremely talented driver, he races "hard but fair" and knows how to extract the maximum from a car. Here's hoping Ferrari get it together next year. P.S. I am DYING to see how things transpire btwn Alonzo and Kimi next year.

14. Audren Lavenerable

Audren Lavenerable

Ratings:
    +52
    Well, his ability to run tyres for longer periods is the key to his dominance. However, the RB9 is , as a matter of fact, the most competitive car on the grid despite its reliability issues. I wish there would be a mod concerning Red bull's reliability.

15. Audren Lavenerable

Audren Lavenerable

Ratings:
    +52
    Yes I am impatient about that as well :3