• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Reviews for mods

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by s1mm3n, Jul 13, 2016.

1. s1mm3n

s1mm3n

Ratings:
    +13
    I downloaded some mods for Assetto Corsa, when I wasn´t logged in to my account.
    So I can´t review them, because the forum says that I didn´t downloaded them. That makes sense so far.

Is it possible to hit the DL-Button again (logged in of course) and cancel the download afterwards or do I have to downlad them completely again?

Yeah I know, it was a stupid move of myself but I just didn´t noticed, that I wasn´t logged in...

2. s1mm3n

s1mm3n

Ratings:
    +13
    No idea anyone?

3. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium

Ratings:
    +436
    no ratings without review possible?

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,606
    Due to people abusing the system and others having really long toes about it we decided this is the way to go.

5. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium

Ratings:
    +436
    hmm, ok, well then.

6. s1mm3n

s1mm3n

Ratings:
    +13
    Ok, that make sense, but do I have to DL them completely again or is it enough to hit the DL-Button and cancel it? I want to show the modders some proper respect. :)