• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Reversed FFB

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Glenn Briden, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Glenn Briden

Glenn Briden
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    So 2 of the latest mods I have downloaded here for Automobilista seem to have REVERSE FFB settings.

I am running the Logitech 920 so by default the game registers -100% on FFB scale.

If I slide to +100 % all is good but I don't want to do this just for the few mods it requires.

Is there a specific place in the mod files I can go and set things so it uses the regular -100 % FFB setting everything else uses ???

Thanks.

G

2. CMGARAGE

CMGARAGE
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +249
    (Right) Ctrl + 8 will reverse the feedback on track.

You can also edit a cars entry in the RealFeelPlugin.ini in your main AMS folder.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium

Ratings:
    +463
    If those mods mention a proper RealFeel value to be used, you must make sure to set them accordingly to get the correct FFB. Inverted feedback is usually the result of a realfeelplugin.ini entry with the incorrect prefix.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +506
    This, except a small but important detail, it's right ctrl + numpad 8.