AC [Reverse Order] Fiat 500 S1 @ Brands Hatch Indy - Tue 17 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Oh man.. I love Brands Hatch. You feel very special when you nail those blind corners!

About my race: The quali went a lot better than the actual races, that's for sure :D
I had some nice fights mainly with @Cayd Breslin at the 1st race, not so nice ones with @James Bolton at the 2nd. :p James you weren't on ts right?
Hope you all enjoyed it!

Yeh good battles!! I now know why we collided, mainly because you went into the insid quite late and when I looked you were still behind me..

Good racing everyone!!

Yeh good battles!! I now know why we collided, mainly because you went into the insid quite late and when I looked you were still behind me..

Good racing everyone!!
I think it's because we were taking that corner quite differently, but that was my fault since I was behind you.

fun race! but some people are quite aggressive when overtaking, so that i had to give up my line, although i wouldn't had to, to avoid crashes several times...

Nice racing! Sad that I was only able to take part in the first race. Then my phone rang and I had to answer it and discuss something that could not wait. I call it real life ;)

But the first race was very nice. A lot of fighting going on where I was. And it was very fair most of the time. But with this cars its okay to fight a little more agressive. And that is what I like about racing with slower cars. You can race wheel-to-wheel with someone without worrying (thats not the right spelling, isnt it?) to provoke a hard crash. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.5%