AC [Reverse Order] BMW M3 E30 @ Vallelunga - Sun 21 Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Passwords have been sent and server's up.

Whoever wants to join the event, please leave a note here and join TS to get informed about the free spots. Currently there are 3 spots open for sign ups.

I have taken the decision to pull out of the race as my ping was fluctuating between 30 and 1500+. Hopefully you guys see I did it to remove the risk of me ruining the race for others and don't impose any no-show penalty or similar :D

Nice racing! I got rear-ended pretty hard at the beginning pf race two, so sorry for anyone I bumped into after that or whom I held up while spinning out subsequently.
Thanks @Jim Liak for the good fights especially at the end of race two! Sorry for the bump in race 1 and I hope your spin at the end of race 2 was not caused by lag because I did see you blinking a bit.

Streetcars in AC rule - btw have you ckecked out the F40 lately? The new sound is great and I think it drives even better than the last time I tried it a few months ago. Maybe we could do a race with that?

Man, both races were awesome! Street car events, that's definitely my favorite kind of racing! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much! Good job everyone, even going 3 wide in those tight corners without crashing!

Practice, Qual, Race 1, Race 2 results

Stats
Most consistent lap times: @Sheamus Power (68% of their laps within 1.14 secs of their average)

Hunter: @Chris Kennedy (avg gap to car in front 0.75 secs)

Hunted: @Matyas Kone (avg gap to car behind 0.66 secs)

Busiest: @Geoffroy Tassenoy (avg total gap in front and behind 2.25 secs)

Loneliest: @Sheamus Power (avg total gap in front and behind 14.50 secs)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%