Revealed: RedBull RB14

lose the nose tube and the zimmer frame and that's a nice looking car.

Exactly my thoughts. I have no idea why those ugly dug noses/ant eater noses never got killed with fire the first time they appeard. Anybody remembers the sausage fork by Lotus? Stuff like that could be limited by technical regulations within a short amount of time like those ugly tower wings, but it seems the technical departement of the FIA is considering it as beautiful. And the HALO is what it is. No more comment needed. :roflmao:

I am really disappointed that they haven't called the new car:

"The Two Thousand Eighteen Aston Martin-Red Bull Racing-TAG Heuer-Mobil 1-citrix-Pirelli-Rauch-IBM-Siemens-ESSO-AT&T-DITA eyewear-Hewlett Packard Enterprises-Puma RB14 Formula One Racing Vehicle Thing ~ishy"

… instead of the rather unexciting name they have chosen. So much opportunity.

How much do I like this livery?

Screenshot_20180219-215352.jpg

That much.

Livery suits Red Bull brand but does not reflect on the Aston Martin brand at all. I suspect will all be toned down a bit for season opener.
Regardless of looks i just hope the car is strong enough to get close to the Mercs as Red Bull have IMO the best driver pairing and in similar performing cars to Bottas would destroy him and eaisly be up challenging Lewis.....
Just pray the Merc don't have the massive advantage still...

I'm a bit of a camouflage geek, and this one is indeed awesome. The wrapped-upwards countershading-like element to cut off the nose is nice, too.

I hope I can get some pictures with some referenceable white in there so that I can get the exact color.

Halo: how to ruin the good progress in F1 cars' looks made in 2017. Is the adjective 'fugly' allowed on this forum? Without that it's an awesome car.

And then change them right back before the season even starts.
Meaning ? You have something particular in your mind or just playing with words ? :)
Modern F1 cars are so messy and untidy :thumbsdown:
I much prefer the looks of something like this:

8966526-2-1.jpgtmpheadlinetop0left0right1bottom1fillautoangle0
Sorry Chubby-Alfie I like old cars too but it's now 2018 you know... we can't stay forever in 1950s.
Ortherwise F1 won't be a pinnacle of latest technology but just a mere Tribute to those times when it all started series. I hope you'll agree after all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back