1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning the 'Pro' difficulty to pre-patch #6 possible?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by joe pineapples, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Just wondering if it was a simple case of copying back over the older files, and if so which those older files are?.

2. Hi,

You have to modify the database, note: once you do this you wont be able to race online, you modify the track difficulties, theres' a thread in the modding section about how to modify the database - you just download a tool and change some values really.

i can get the values for you once im home or you can just look in this thread
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Is there any reason why I can't upload the patch 4 database here? There have been no other changes to it as far as I can see, so joe and anyone else can then simply put it in the databse folder after backing up the current one :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Joe, I'll put it in the downloads section, I don't see it is a problem, but the moderators will soon let me know if it is :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks keith -appreciated. I also take on board what Stainzor said about online play.
  6. Yes! :thumbsup: My son was playing on pro. But now it is to hard for him, he now has gone down to med settings, but this is to easy for him. They should have increased all of the levels.
  7. I've also put this one back into my game - I don't know if it's my imagination, but maybe CM also changed something in the exe, as the racing seems closer & better, but I'm still able to compete by using this database. (As I say, this may be my imagination, see if you notice any difference). If there is, I think it is for the better, but without the dramatic speed increase which was destroying. me :)