Return to last track

Peevee88

Premium
I am sure there is a tweak to sort this out but can't find the info....

When I run on a track eg. Interlagos and for some reason I quit out of the track, when I return to the UI the track showing is the first track I have (alphabetically) which is Bathurst.
Not used to this I click to race and of course I end up at Bathurst and not Silverstone which can be annoying.
How does one make it so that the last track used is the one that appears when you fire up the game?
Hope this makes sense....
PV

yep. I asked about it while ago ... not sure devs saw it though .. it remebers last car, it should remeber last track .. shouldn`t be hard as last track and car is saved in external file (I think ..)

It has been asked several times: it seems reverting to the last track can cause a crash in some cases. That's why it behaves like this. With all the feedbacks, I guess Reiza is aware many would prefer the last track selected. Not sure if it is high on the to do list...

I've lost count of the number of times I've been racing on a track, gone back to select a different car to drive on the same track, and then loaded Brands (1st on my track roster). AMS is the only sim that has this behaviour, it's a regression and it's highly irritating.

Also nice would be ability to save race configurations. Bonus would be ability to share configurations and results with other drivers. I created an rF2 tool to save and load configurations which allowed some friends and I to race under identical conditions and compare results.

Also nice would be ability to save race configurations. Bonus would be ability to share configurations and results with other drivers. I created an rF2 tool to save and load configurations which allowed some friends and I to race under identical conditions and compare results.
Maybe you can share that rF2 tool - like that idea...

Wouldn't do you much good today since it has been updated in almost a year and also never got to the point of being bulletproof since I stopped development of it once it became clear that sufficient community interest wasn't there :(

It met the needs of the handful or so of enthusiastic early adopters pretty well, though, who were comfortable enough with it to understand what it was doing, backup key files, etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back