• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Series Release

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by ea_silver_ghia, Mar 2, 2017.

1. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    As this mod is pretty much a constant work in progress that I plan to add to for some time to come, I decided to release what I've done so far. I set them up to work alongside Doug's Custom Series although my naming and folder structure is a bit different, and his cars are more modernised (ie. later wheels, numbers on windows rather than doors). I've tried to make them as accurate as possible, although due to a lack of high resolution photos, there will be a few minor inaccuracies. I've still got garage signage and race suits to complete as well, but they will come at a later date. Any future additions, improvements will be added to this thread. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/tu1018ck2adb6m2/RetroSeries_v0.5.1.rar

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Russo997RSR

Russo997RSR

Ratings:
    +2
    WOW fantastic job ea_silver_ghia. Thank you very very much.

3. Courtney22

Courtney22

Ratings:
    +0
    love the series!!! but cant get the cars to show up in game?? where do i put them for them to work

4. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    I just realised I made a mistake when I set it up, and didn't set the folders up correctly. I've now reuploaded it, with it fixed up so just unzip the new archive (new link in the first post) straight to the rFactor folder. As an added bonus it also includes Seton's 2002 Ford Credit Falcon. If you have Doug's Custom Series mod, they will appear with it. Otherwise they will appear in the "V8Factor Unleashed All Seasons" mod.