1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Pack @ Hill Climb - Thursday June 30th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Required RACE 07 expansions: Retro Expension
    Track: Hill Climb

Session one
    Retro Cool
    Practice: Open all day
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT) one single run
    Race: 21:35 EDT (1:35 GMT)

Session 2
    Retro Max
    Practice: as soon as session one finish (30 Minutes)
    Qualification: 5 Minutes one single run
    Race: after qualification
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]158[/signuplist]Note: after the first race the server will go back in practice you will have to exit the server in order to pick a car from the other class.
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

this is the kind of fun you can expect :wink:
  3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Wow nice run! Will be a fun night. Sorry had to drop. I start training in kitchen at hotel thurs night. Was looking forward to meeting with Peter for i've never been on track with him. Next time.
  4. The Camaro is a hoot. Nicely done. Looks like I need to start learning the Hillclimb.

Sorry I'll have to bail out. :( Family commitment changed. I was really enjoying the Mini at this venue.
  5. Note: handbrake works:)
  6. I am still having some CTD problems. I will test tomorrow morning but I hope to be there.
  7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up guy's !
  8. Guys I'm sorry but I feel like I'll need a long sleep this night. Have fun hillclimbing, I enjoyed practice at least!:) My best times were 3:27 with the Volvo P1800, and 3:15 with the Opel Commodore.
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

ha that sad Peter, sleep well mate, by the way in a previous event i did 3:09:463 with the Camaro and with the BMW (Retro Cool) i did 3:23:202 so place to improvement :wink:

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

11. Looking forward to this, it is unclear as to weather I will make it or not, Power at 3 substations are out, crews are working to restore power...(from my cell, If I am able to attend, I will be there...)
  12. Just walked in the door, accident on the interstate caused an 60 minute delay. Won't make the first event. Yves, can you PM me when the server rolls around to the second event and I'll try to make that one???
  13. Thanks Yves, for a fun evening. What a hoot! Glad you made it Bob.
  14. Made it to the second race by chance!!! WOW This is offically FUN!!!! Both the Retro pack cars AND the hill climb. Thanks for hosting Yves and hope to see another one soon!!!!
  15. Great fun. My first RD win! Well, maybe as Yves was running in the lower class car in the second event! Thanks again Yves.
  16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the more i run on the Hill Climb the faster i get and it always put a big smile on face no matter what. just running is a pure pleasure :D thanks for joining guy's
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.