Retro Pack for SimBin's RACE Series

retro_full1.jpeg

This dropped into a certain mailbox a few minutes ago as a pressrelease

SimBin Press Release said:
“Race 07”: Fourth expansion pack will be the “Retro Pack”

Lidköping /Sweden, April 21, 2011
– The Swedish game development company SimBin Studios AB today announced that the fourth expansion pack for the award winning PC racing game
“Race07” will be released next week.

Release date: April 28, 2011 | Price: 4.99 EUR | Available on: http://store.steampowered.com/app/44660/

The Retro Pack features 8 cool retro cars and 2 new high detailed tracks. It is designed for all fans who loves their racing cars loud and charismatic. From the unmistakable rounded curves of the Volvo Amazon, over the iconic BMW 2002 to the raw coolness factor of the ’70 Chevrolet Camaro, it is all here. The pack also contains the Poznan track which is a world premiere on any gaming platform, and the first hillclimb stage ever made by SimBin.

Special Features:
- Integration with the RaceRoom online platform, featuring leaderboards and competitions.
- The first ever Hillclimb stage developed by SimBin, based loosely on stretches of road in the Alps.

Cars:
1968 Volvo Amazon
1972 Volvo P1800 ES
1971 BMW 2002
1968 Mini Cooper S
1971 Opel Commodore GS 3001
1973 BMW 3.0 CSL
1974 Chevrolet Corvette
1970 Chevrolet Camaro

Tracks:
Hillclimb Stage
Poznan

I'd like to suggest that all simbin employees that do not work in marketing do this:

Go the marketing cubicle, and beat those clowns for taking $ out of their pockets.

I could make a bullet list of how bad these guys are, but why bother.

Disclaimer: After picturing a furball of scratching, and crying, I withdraw the beating idea.

Tinfoil will not cut it, Kennet ;)

jokes aside, progress is being made, as with anything in development its not only progress we make. The test team and QA keep finding stuff that we need to look into, so its baby steps at the moment. They are doing a great job on it, they make my life difficult :D

As said on our own forums, MP beta testing is taking place and it is safe to assume i will find a thick report of good and bad results afterwards...

I think, Simbin already finished Retro pack...and doing NOISE MARKETING.
==== JUST NOISE MARKETING ====

and more... several pack ahead, just waiting when it is the best moment to release series,
before a brand new physical engine mounted game released.
(birds flying like in RBR....and more effects...ETC )

So, you will have a chance to road-kill the birds shiit on your window. ^.,^v

I fail to see why they would do that. They have already released four other expansions over the last few weeks. They announced the Retro pack but postponed it due to bugs... you don't lie about that kind of thing because people get angry about delays. Annoying your customers as part of a marketing ploy? I don't think so.

If you follow them on RaceRoom you would know that they are currently beta testing certain features.

uhm...'you don't lie about that kind of thing because people get angry about delays. Annoying your customers as part of a marketing ploy? I don't think so.'

are you angry at me?...for what?!!
I said ' i think...not i say truth...' right?!
however i correct "you will have a chance to road-kill the birds shiit on your window -> you may have a chance to road-kill the birds shiit on your window."

I love simbin and
me also one of person looking foward to get Retro Pack~! ^.,^;;

Was bored so was looking for some movies that match the cars in the upcoming expanion.

1968 Volvo Amazon

1972 Volvo P1800 ES

1971 BMW 2002

1968 Mini Cooper S

1971 Opel Commodore GS 3001

1973 BMW 3.0 CSL

1974 Chevrolet Corvette

1970 Chevrolet Camaro

League time!!! :signup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year