1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Max @ Zandvoort 07 - Thursday January 19th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Péter Bártfai, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Car: Retro Max
    Track: Zandvoort 07
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Retro pack/Race Injection

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:20 GMT: Qualification
    20:35 GMT: Warmup
    20:40 GMT: Race (2 x 12 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Vinicius Ferreira
    2. Marcus Dillon
    3. Paul Dillon
    4. Arunas Linkevicius
    5. Marian Zelenka
    6. Brendon Boss
    7. Michael Hinze
    8. Marius Neverauskas
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    update: #9
  2. sign me up
  3. Sign me and Paul Dillon up. :)
  4. Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

i'm in ;)
  5. Server is up!
  6. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

I'm in.

I haven't practiced manual gearbox much and I am a bit slower with it, but I don't want to use paddle shifters or sq. I don't like these cars, but I need to gain online experience. :)
  7. Add me also, thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. well, then i also sign in.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. sign me in plz
  10. Hey guys, what's going on? We're still in free practice. Qualifying was due to start 10 minutes ago. Is this race still on for tonight?
  11. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

Yeah, what's wrong?
  12. It doesn't matter too much, as we can vote forward. It just struck me as unusual is all.
  13. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

race 1 - I have no idea how I got into lead. Had good start, but then made stupid mistake and was too fast and ended in gravel. It was a good race after that. Nice close racing for a while.

race 2 - I had quite a good start, but miss shifted into turn 1. I always end up in trouble when I want to make room for another car. Then your tempo was too much for me.

I was driving with manual gearbox which I almost never do. I drive SQ or paddle shifters most of the time. I miss shifted too much in race 2. I'll have to modify my fanatec shifter because it has stupid gate which makes problems.

It was good experience though. I never drive Retro cars. That BMW is quite good so I probably join some next race. :)
  14. First of all, I want to apologize because I never officially signed for that event - lack of time. However when I show up at the server I got permission for race from other racers, so .... I raced;).
    Qual: P5 - not so good, lack of setup.
    Race1: After a decent start and clean drive I was able to get P2 and I stayed there till the end of Race1.
    Race2: Quickly I got P1 (from P7? how?), but after 9 laps my rear was quicker than my front so.....P4 till the end.
    Anyway it was great to race whit all of you guys in clean, fast and good atmosphere.
  15. i had problems with the internet last night, sorry for not showing up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.