1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Retro Max @ Longford 67 - Monday June 11st 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RETRO
    Car: Retro Max
    Track: Longford 67
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Retro Pack/Race Injection
    Skinpack: Download

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2x7 laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Ian Strom
    3. Martin Leyfield
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#8

2. I would like to sign up if I may. :)

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

yes please:)

4. Sign me up please and if there are only four of us maybe we could just have fun in practice session and be on teamspeak.

5. At 2:08 in the video above there is a long road to the left that is not part of the circuit and is dead straight and goes on for half a mile or so. I would be interested in doing a drag race with someone in practice (using the timing on the HUD). At the end of the road you drop into oblivion.

In the video below I am having some offline fun at this track. I was using the Fiat 500 Abarth from the GT Legends mod (before I found out it was not legal) and mixed with the Ferrari F430 mod for a laugh.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

7. Do to low numbers I think we should just chase each other round in practice session in different cars. Retro Cool, GT Pro, and F3000 would be interesting here. Extremes and CCX production would also be fun.

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Sign me out.. sorry .. not feeling to good so im going to bed...:poop::(

9. This track is too fast for me. I will join but will not be competitive for the single lap I might manage.

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Ian i think its safe to say that there won't be any race with only 3 sign up so i'm gonna pass out and do something else today.

11. Well, could turn off flag rules and do a demo derby in the grass. *shrug*

12. I did a few laps on my own earlier. Shame as it's such a quirky circuit.

I am on the server at the moment if anyone wants a few laps but to be honest I would rather do a lap of Machwerk now on the time trial challenge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.