1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Max @ Limerock - Friday August 19th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Chris Butcher, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

[​IMG]

Server name:
    RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RETRO
    Required RACE 07 expansions: Retro Pack
    Class: Retro Max
    Track: Limerock (Mountain Layout)
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:40 GMT
    Race: 19:50 GMT (2 x 20 mins)
    Password: click here

Download packages
    Racing Club track package

Notes:
    1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]348[/signuplist]

2. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

We are just running the MAX cars this time round, as the Cool cars hit the rev limiter before the end of the main straight.

3. I'll try to make this, late join alert..

4. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

Come on chaps :)

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

where is everybody this week :confused: this is a great combo :thumb:

7. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

Gonna need more people to make this event feasible. If we don't have a reasonable sign-up by 18:30 GMT, I'll consider cancelling it.

8. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

Ok update guys - won't cancel the event as these cars are just too damn fun :D

9. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer

Sorry about the disconnect chaps. We just changed ISP's and it's seems we've also gone from 7 years of faultless service to 2 weeks of almost unusable internet. Very angry phone call being made in the morning as it's not the first time this week this has happened. :mad: :mad: :mad:

But worst of all, I didn't even get to try out my new 'Dukes of Hazzard' overtaking move; :mad: :mad: :mad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Nice pics Mark......:funnypost:

That was fun even with a crook back,,,,,

11. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

I kept failing, but had good fun :D

Cheers for racing guys

12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I hope more sign up next week, this is good fun and dont want to loose it......

Fuji70 is a great track for these cars, a loverly rollercoaster of a track and a great banked turn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.