1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Retro Max @ Brands Hatch 07 Monday 20th August 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Von Butters, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MAX
    Car: Retro Max
    Track: Brands Hatch 07
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Retro Pack/Race Injection
    Skin Pack: Download

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2x11 Laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Make sure to have read the general notes for the Race07 Racing Club!

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Jorge Alves
    2. Christopher Hall-Nelson
    3. Gavin John
    4. Ian Strom
    5. Mark Bushell
    6. Paul Dillon
    7. Marcus Dillon
    8. Martin Leyfield
    9. Si Jebson
    10. Kjell Eilertsen
    11. Alen Liivam├Ągi
    12. Tony Fuhs
    13. David Bevan
    14. Vadim Grishanov
    15. Reggie Blain
    16. Reggie Blain Snr
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#

2. Im in:)

3. I'm in ... but a question ... I want to add my Skin for you all to DL but I cant upload it as a .rar file ? or any other for that matter ? And is there a skin pack ?

4. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Im not bothering with skinpack atm Gavin, i really havent gotton my head around how to intrergrate them propperly.

Give me a week or so while i find my feet, then we can start thinking about things like that.
    Ok bud?

5. @ Chris - There is already a skin pack for retro, mini, and stcc2 ... Yves Larosse and Marco Bijl use to put the download links on every race details. I was in charge to keep the skinpacks updated but if you prefer you can do it yourself Chris ... i really dont mind if someone else do it ... in fact i could use some extra space in my dropbox :)

Here are the links for the skinpacks:

Retro Skins - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57156690/Retro Skins.rar
    Mini Friday - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57156690/Mini Friday.rar
    STCC2 Racing Club Skins - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57156690/STCC2 Racing Club Skins.rar

@ Gavin - you have to upload your skin .rar file to http://www.mediafire.com/ or other web files database and post here the link so i can download the skin and add it to the pack

• Like Like x 1
  6. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Thanks man, its all a mess a the min, just need to get some order, or some resemblance of it anyway!

If you are ok doing the skinpacks for now, id be most gratefull.
    Ill get something sorted asap to take the load off you!

7. np ... so for now the only thing i ask you is to put the download link on the race details so everyone can download it ... the link is allways the same so you can just copy & past it from event to event :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I suppose I will sign up.

Is a "(Last updated yyyy.mm.dd)" date ever going to be stuck under the retro skin pack link so we know to grab a new copy? Or do you actually announce updates in a more general area?

9. Skin Pack Updated

Everytime someone post a skin i do the update and reply saying the skin pack is updated (like i just did with Gavin) ... i suggest to people only download it before the race cause more people may post their skins during the week and then you will have to download the skin pack again but its up to you ... the skin pack is allways available to download

10. Mark Bushell

Mark Bushell
    Now a member of the G27 club. Premium Member

sign me up please............. at last a track I know very well :D

11. I guess my point is that not everybody participates in all the races, so if I miss or ignore that one thread for a race I know I am not going to be participating in where you mention an update then I get behind and do not know until the next update after that.

As it stands now, the latest pack I have looks to be from May and until now I have not seen mention of any update that I can recall.(though I could be mistaken) Did the package actually stagnate that long or have I missed a few? :p

12. yes ... but you only need to update the skins when you race:)

I dont remember exactly when was the last update Ian ... but was long time ago (probably May or June)

13. Hi, please sign me up. Cheers

14. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Gutted, I love this track but I'm out of the country on Monday :(

15. Please sign Marcus Dillon up as well please, thanks.

16. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Can you get Marcus to post please, I need to check 100% he is a Licenced Member!
    Thank you

17. Hi, he is in Sweden right now and not near an Internet connection but I spoke to him by phone and he wants to make sure he gets a slot on this one. Is this a new rule? Marcus and I quite often sign each other up for stuff on here, we have both been licensed members for ages? Not complaining, just asking (-:

18. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

I was always told it is policy for people to sign in for them selves, if he doesn't show, you would get the blame, if you get what i mean. Plus, i haven't seen a post from him yet, so i don't know his member status.

Its not a big deal it just keeps everything running without any hiccups

19. Anyone else hate the BMW CSL engine sound ? Forgot how awful it was ... Going to drive the 1974 Chevrolet Corvette instead ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.