1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Max @ Alpine Hills - Saturday July 9th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Required RACE 07 expansions: Retro Expension
    Class: Retro Max
    Track: Alpine Hills v1.1
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x30 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  4. Great track and cars people! Lets fill it up.
  5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Shame for the non-interest for the Formula RR event ;(
    Sorry for the wrong thread, another one is closed^^
  6. Come on people, more drivers required...
  7. i'm getting the message "booted as possible cheat".. same as Donington 2011..
  8. count me in
  9. I wrote on chat but write here also. I am forced to quit my start on the race, there is a big thunder in my town and my wife is begging me to be with her LOL.

Sorry guys.
  10. Small grid, but i had fun. Never really had to push on this track, it's good the get my head out of those comfortable testruns. Guys were really fast and got there pretty quick. Yves was too fast for me, specially as he was getting faster lap by lap. Qualy didn't go at all well, race was pretty boring after my spin-and-stuck-on-the-giddimmit-ditch. So i decided to wait for Glen but his rear tyres were completely shut so there was no contest.. Too bad, i was looking for those last curves going side by side with a little drift..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.