1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Cool @ WestWood Park - Thursday April 19th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Car: Retro Cool (Mini Excluded)
    Track: WestWood Park
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Retro Pack/Race Injection
    Skinpack: Download

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2x15 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Aaron Channer
    3. Mark Gormley
    4. Rupe Wilson
    5. Arunas Linkevicius
    6. Istvan Milbich
    7. David Zafiu
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yes please.
  3. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Me too.
  4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Its VOLVO time again....:whistling:
    sign me up pleeeeeeeeease....:)
  5. Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I'm too :)
    Volvo power!
  6. +1 :) [​IMG]
  7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sing me up please!
  10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Rupe come back on the server ;)
  11. Sorry I could not make this one lads. I try for next week.
  12. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Terrific fun and a great little track. Couldn't believe how much grunt the Amazon had, even with a poor exit from the previous corner I was always reeling people in on the run down to the hairpin.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Great race, nice and clean. This track exposed my bmw down the long straight, it was like a drs zone leading in the bmw. The car was great around the rest of the circuit (minus the mistakes I made :D) then came the long straight and all I saw was cars getting bigger in my mirror.
    The old circuit was excellent and really suited the cars.
    Thanks guys. :thumbsup:
  14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Thanks to all for waiting for me to return..:notworthy:
    I do realise this is not normally done,:rolleyes:
    A few weeks ago i had the same problem... Blue screen of death... and it returned again.. after a reboot i noticed mt hard drive (spare storage) was not showing up... so i turned of and unplugged it.. put a cap on the lead from the pc...

When it fired up all was ok..or so i thought..i clicked on internet explored 9 and it didn't work also...(was going to sign in to RD and say sorry again:cry: ) so fired up steam and loaded race07.. i really thought i had a problem when looking at the server and it said practice, not expecting to return.. so i entered to see if there was a bigger problem...
    But no .. you all had waited for .... once again thanks... :)

i should of checked my wheel... it was not calibrated to good tilting to the right.. but after a lap or so i soon forgot about it.. great fun racing .. both races were such fun....

About a hour ago i got another blue screen of death.. while trying to log into RD ( Ive just uninstalled explorer 9 )
    last night just before blue screen id tried to click on the internet.... So fingers crossed.... catch you all on track...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.