1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Retro cool @ Sturup Raceway, Thursday, 14 August 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RETC
    Car: Retro Cool[ Mini excluded]
    Track: Sturup
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Retro Pack, STCC

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:40 GMT: Warmup
    19:50 GMT: Race 30 laps
    Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Nelson Ullinskey
    3. Arunas Linkevicius
    4. David Kingshott
    5. Krzysztof Wolek
    6. István Milbich
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  2. Yes please!

3. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Volvo time! I'm in :)

4. I should be good for this :)

5. Count me in. This track seems to be much more enjoyable and under control in this ugly old Volvo.

6. sign me up pls

7. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Signing up late!

8. Well I feel terrible about all that :(

Everything is good and jolly, then my computer quits to desktop and updates! So I restart, and try to get Race 07 going to join. Only problem is that it says it is already running! This is resolved, but I am a minute late. Luckily, I talk with David on team speak who kind enough to restart it so I can get in! Then the game crashes to desktop just as we go into warm up :(:mad:

So sorry for making you guys go through all that only to have the game crash on me :cry:

• Love Love x 1
  9. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I was kicked off when server went from practice2 to qual
    This track has a lot of bugs :(
    At the start my pole position came to 5th place and cars was merged with another player..
    And something wrong with blue flags

• Like Like x 1
  10. I confirm, there were some bugs. First my car was stuck on the same position on the grid with Arunas' car. Then, I got blue flag when he was behind me even though we were on the same lap. After few laps only three of us remain on the track. I got some very nice racing with Andreas, although it sometimes looked as if he was waiting for me on purpose, when he got ahead too far :). After close fight i got some strange freeze, which bailed me out of the track, when I came back i was the last one. After 15 laps I drove off to pit stop for refuel and change of tyres. I thought that there will be 30 laps of the race, but it turned out that the server was set up different. Shortly after pitting I got +1 lap from Arunas. On the last lap I spinned and was almost overtaken by Andreas, but luckily I managed to finish only slightly ahead of him as second.
    It's a pity that so few drivers made it, it's a fun track in this old BMW. Thank you all for good fun.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

This track has been used in the past and we had really, no problems earlier this week. There's no explaining everything but did everyone get to the grid with plenty of time before the start? Not having everyone on the grid with, say, 30 seconds to go can produce as well known blue flag bug.

Anyhow, sorry I wasn't able to be there and hoping Fridays race will be better!