1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Retro Cool - Mini, @ Ledenon, Thursday, 23 October 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RETR
    Car: Retro Cool- Mini Only
    Track: Ledenon [download here] The original files were for a track that could not be run online. A new download has been put in place on Friday at 22:00 gmt. If you downloaded previously you must delete the old folder and download the latest version.
    Weather:
    Dry
    Games: Retro Pack

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:40 GMT: Warmup
    19:50 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes)
    Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. -Dennis Phelan
    2. -Sam Hill
    3. -Loyd Cooper
    4. -Connor Caple
    5. -Enzo Fazzi
    6. -Radovan Nevriva
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP! The original files were for a track that could not be run online. A new download has been put in place on Friday at 22:00 gmt. If you downloaded previously you must delete the old folder and download the latest version.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

The original files were for a track that could not be run online. A new download has been put in place on Friday at 22:00 gmt. If you downloaded previously you must delete the old folder and download the latest version.

3. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Sign me up for this please :)

4. Sign me up for this one

5. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

In please, Dennis.

I can get this mini round Ledenon in the same time as the BMW Mini for Friday - I don't know if that's a good thing though... :O_o:

6. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Won't make this one, unfortunately - but with @Sam Hill adding the first retro livery to our pack, here's your link :)

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201443):
    [​IMG]
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Has anyone of you had problems with connecting to Race07 multiplayer lobby? I've experienced this problem since yesterday :(

8. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

9. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I may be late tonight but, if the servers are up, I will be there for Quali. I was back last night by around 8:25BST. If I'm later and miss Quali, I'll just start from the back.

My son's motorbike has broken down so I am the Family Taxi to get him to and from work for a few days. :rolleyes:

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@Connor Caple if you miss quali you cannot enter the server.
    If you actually want to enter the race after missing Q you can enter the server before you leave and just let your car sit in the garage until you get back.
    If you do that make sure you will be back to race or your car will hold up grid formation.

11. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium Member

Sign me up please! I was surprised that the car got up the hills. :p

12. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Hopefully won't be a problem, Dennis. On the run last night I was back before 25 past. I've told him to make sure he's out of work on time and not fannying about having a smoke first :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes please, if the lobby is working in time, as well as Friday.

14. Sign me up please

15. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Any news on the servers yet? Is there a backup plan?

16. Reggie Blain Snr

Reggie Blain Snr
    Premium Member

sing me up please

17. Reggie Blain Snr

Reggie Blain Snr
    Premium Member

dennis is there a problen

18. So do you have problem with servers too?

19. Yeah, it has been like this since yesterday. The Presto GP League actually had to postpone their race because of this.

20. I hope this problem is temporary and they don't want to finish support for this game