1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Cool Mini @ Falkenburg, Monday January 13th 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINR
    Car: Retro Cool Mini
    Track: Falkenberg
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Retro Pack and STCC, STCC2 or Race Injection

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (2 x 25 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Martin Leyfield
    2. Juliano Flores
    3. Nelson Ullinskey
    4. Ben Tuijn
    5. Björn Golda
    6. Matthias Klein
    7. Reggie Blain Snr
    8. Reggie Blain
    9. Janko Balej
    10. Murat Erdogdu
    11. Gundars Brigis
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  2. Sign me up please.

3. Count me in. Minis are always fun.

4. Sign me up! This whole week should be fun.

5. Ben Tuijn

Ben Tuijn
    @ Simberia @Simberia

me 2 dennis

6. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

I'm in, this sounds like lots of fun :)

7. Matthias

Matthias
    Premium Member

Sign me up please Dennis

8. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

:cool:Add my dad and i to all the events this week plz

9. Up here I can see 20:50 GMT: Race (2 x 25 Minutes) but the server says just 1 race 25 min.?

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. Sign me up please.

11. I am in

12. sign me up please

13. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Hi Pinkboy.

I'm afraid you'll need a license before you can join the CLUB events, You can apply for a free racing licence HERE

14. Gundars

Gundars
    Pedal to the metal Premium Member

Sing me up ,please !;)

15. Qualified third, and felt like I could have gotten pole but Blain and Klein were crazy fast :alien:. First race was boring, but had some crazy racing with Blain and Klein for the first few laps. Pretty boring and finished third...

Second race was epic :D! Had some amazing racing with Klein and Erdogdu. Man, that was some crazy physical stuff :laugh:. I do not think I ever raced with that much rubbing before. I'm not complaining, it was great fun :thumbsup:. I remember climbing turn 3(?) and decided to go for the overtake on Klein, but when I felt Erdogdu rubbing my rear side I knew something was going to happen. I slowed down and- bam. Erdogdu rammed Klein on the side and I inherited second :confused:!

Fun stuff, that's why I love this track. Looking forward to the other races this week. :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Great fun with the Minis, as expected :)

Qualified 4th and started okay, it quickly became clear that top 3 would likely be out of reach as Matthias and Reggie went on and I barely managed to stay at 3-5secs behind Nelson. I had quite a comfortable gap to P5, though, and could enjoy the driving :)

Starting from P5 in the second race, I managed to go hold (plus/minus some changes in the first laps) position and had the best view for the battle for 2nd as Reggie took the lead after a few laps - in one of the last laps, Murat and Matthias went to close to each other and I gained P3 and found myself behind Nelson, again - and stayed there, again ;)

Great fun, and thankfully this didn't cause to much loss: http://i.imgur.com/B8YeggP.jpg ;)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  17. In the first race, I was actually worrying that you might catch me :). But I went into ninja mode and tried to pull away. Awesome picture, I tried to keep that to a minimumin the race, but during offline practice yesterday, I nearly flipped in the same area. :roflmao:

18. First time at this track, i didn't like so much since it is a short track. At 2nd race i became much familiar with it and we had a great battle with Matthias and Nelson. Thanks guys for that. As Nelson mentioned at turn 3 when he was trying to overtake Matthias i found a space inside with my momentum gained car :) However as i went wide at turn 4, Matthias was trying to put his car inside. We crashed, and Nelson was the winner :) Grats Nelson, when i watched the replay i saw u were saving yourself from being squashed between Matthias and me :)) And sorry Matthias for the touch. i am angry with me since i ended such a great battle. i am wondering how could it end to the finish ;). Hope i can find another chances for the coming races. See u.

19. Matthias

Matthias
    Premium Member

Very entertaining 3-way-battle in race 2 :thumbsup::cool:

20. Here some live fraps recording from race two (reverse grid)

• Like Like x 2