1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Cool @ LeMans1977 - Monday July 30th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Event Details
    Car: Retro Cool (Retro Expansion)
    Tracks: Le Mans 1977 (download here)
    Skinpack: Download

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT.
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (2 x 14 laps)
    RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Make sure to have read the general notes for the Race07 Racing Club!

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. David Bevan
    2. Martin Leyfield
    3. Ross Cole
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. I am not sure if I can make this race. I will know in a couple of days. This and Spa are the two best circuits in all of Race07 and expansions. I can't find a decent Race07 video. The video below is from GT Legends but it's driven in mid day and I assure anyone who had not driven this circuit that the Race07 version looks just like this....

If you are driving on your own the Mulsanne straight is kinda boring (apart from the bridge at above video timing 1:42) so I hope we have lots of drivers for some fantastic slip streaming. This is one track where the BMW 2002 will not be at so much disadvantage thanks to it's 5 speed gearbox and 210kph top speed (about 205kph with no draft?). However, the Amazon is almost as fast. The Mini's will really suffer here and will loose lots of time in sector one and two. It will be interesting to see if they make up that time in sector three or not.
  3. Hi, this is probably the wrong area of the forum soplease forgive me. I wanted to join this event and installed the download. When i go to the track it is all bright green. Has anyone else seen this or am I just a dumbass? thanks
  4. licence approved see u monday
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sign me up please. Thanks. Please put the server up even if it's just me and Dave. We will still have fun.
  6. Oh, it's been up, I just forgot to post :redface:
  7. :):) 4 sure m8
  8. Sign me up for Race 1 please. I won't make race 2
  9. Just the 3 of us, may as well rename the server to TR
  10. Hi Bill, just 3 showed up for race time, to bad the other two that showed up earlier ddn't make it. More to come though I hope. LOVE the Mini Cooper. :)
  11. This was fun with me, Ross, and Dave. We kept to practice and qually and had some good laps together. This would be a good circuit for a hotlap event with BMW M1 mod or Retro Max.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.