1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Retro Cool and Max @ Zandvoort 07 - Sunday July 10th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RETRO
    Required RACE 07 expansions: Retro Expension
    Class: Retro Cool and Retro Max
    Track: Zandvoort 07
    Password: click here

Race 1
    Class:
    Retro cool
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:20 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:30 GMT
    Race: 19:40 GMT 1 race of 12 Laps

Race 2
    Class:
    Retro max
    Practice: as soon as race 1 finish (20 Minutes)
    Qualification: 10 Minutes unlimited laps
    Warm-up: 10 Minutes
    Race: 1 race of 12 Laps

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]187[/signuplist]

2. Definitely in!

3. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Damn, I like zandvoort (DUTCH :p) but that is when I'm going on holiday (Won't be online for 5 weeks ;))

4. I'm very interested but i can't join as i'm not home at that day :(

So next time then...really waiting forward my first Retro race :)

5. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

have not had time to try out the Retro pack since I downloaded it so now I have a reason:cool:

6. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Any room for a Race 07 online noob? Ive had the game for quite a while, trying to get my head around setup and what no, and i think im ready to come out and play with the big boy and girls now!
    Dont be afraid to say no if you want a more experianced field, i totally understand, just need to start somewhere, right?!!?

7. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I speak only for myself, but the more the merrier. Just be careful, don't do crazy move and don't try to win the race at T1. You'll be fine. Welcome.

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Christopher everybody is welcome, the important thing is that you obey the rules, be careful and have lots of fun :cool:

9. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Thanks folks, don't worry though, I'm not going to be looking to win just yet, just gain some good experience of race 07 online, and my aim is to finish, hopefully on the lead lap, and use that as a base from what to work from

10. Maybe for me, thanks! :)

11. Guys I fear I have to drop out from this one! Will race again as soon as I got my new video card.

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

ha that sucks Peter, hope you'll be back soon mate :wink:

13. First event in race series :p lets see the diffrence between rfactor and race =)

14. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Its going to be my first Race event too, and to say i'm looking forward to it is an understatment!

15. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

@Peter, ive got a couple of good cards for sale, if your looking for a HD5850 or a GTX460, drop me a PM and well get something sorted out

16. Mini in the first race
    not sure about the second

17. Thanks mate, but those are way too powerful cards for my PC:) I'm looking for a HD5570. Will fit in fine.

18. sign me up please. Not even tried these cars yet but sure they will be fun.

19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Mark you just need to hit the sign up button in the top post to sign up for the event.

20. Looking forward to drive on my "Hometrack", and not crashed out in the first corner, like in open multiplayer!!! See you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.