1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro: Brawn GP's Remarkable Debut

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Aug 15, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Tristan Clark submitted a new blog post:

Retro: Brawn GP's Remarkable Debut

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Was definitely a remarkable weekend, mouth wide open moment and also an amazing season for them.
  3. Honda guys must've been SOOO MAD during that year :D
  4. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

I remember watching and thinking how great it would be for them to get a 1-2. Didn't think it would happen....
  5. Well i doubt Honda would have been too annoyed because afterall they were using Mercedes engines where as if they were Honda ones they would have been constantly breaking down
  6. Dux

The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

I remember while gathering for football and making some warm up on the playground, a friend of mine who is following F1 also, came and told me that Honda are fastest in the winter tests, which was now in fact Brawn GP and i remember i laughed at it, he told me he was serious that they are fast :D and when Australian GP came and they set those reasonable times i thought they might surprise everyone but i wasn't so sure of it, that they would get the pole or even win one two. Ross Brawn with those double things on the back of his car :D made everyone look up to their cars hehehe nice weekend!
  7. That just reminded me of this article - http://willthef1journo.wordpress.com/tag/super-aguri/

That's a lot of 'wind' man.