1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retail + Steam?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dustin Barton, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I've decided to race online (if you guys and gals will take me) but i have the retail copy (of GTR Evolution). Can i still race with people who have the Steam version of the game?
  2. Dietmar

Premium Member

Sure, your DVD contains 2 versions, the offline version and the online version. The online version is the Steam based version, but only that version is capable to do the online stuff!

See you soon on track!
  3. Dustin when you install steam and you wanna install EVO and the your disc is in your dvd rom all that happens it will install off the disc instead of downloading it.Both are basically the same thing.
  4. I have also a question about it.
    On steam i see GTR Evolution en GTR Evolution complete. What is the diffference?
    Is Complete with online?
  5. gtr evolution mostlikely = update for race07
    gtr evolution complete = standalone included race07
  6. I bought this: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Media-00425-GTR-Evolution/dp/B0018XWLKA/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1240775374&sr=8-1[/ame]
  7. If i buy GTR Evolution complete on Steam, do i have then the full version offline and online?
  8. You don't buy offline version on steam. That's not possible.

But of course you can play offline. Imho offline install is only for people who are afraid of Steam.. No other reason..