Round 8: 30th of November at Interlagos, ? laps
Round 9: 14th of December at Hungaroring, ?laps
Round 10: 21st of December at Valencia Street, ? laps

Votes received from Euro-league:
24 out of 26

Missing:
Cristian Di Fillipo
Eliezer Bartik

This means that the Race Director regard the communication with 24 of the drivers as satisfactory. I suggest Cristian and Eliezer provide the Race Director with an alternative address as the excisting one does not seem to be working too well.

Votes received from Pacific-league:
1 out of 9

Now that the calendar is completed in terms of tracks, we need to decide the dates of Round 5 and 6, and also confirm that the rest of the dates work well (do any of the rounds collide with something else important?)

The length of the races cannot be decided until we decide what format we will use. Therefore we have to wait with this until after the practice race in 13 days time :)

Lastly we need to sort out the skins. For me this is very important, because the "name-tags" doesn't work for me, so I have to identify the cars around me from recognision.

I will open a thread for skins, where everybody can post what skin they are using. Personally I will use the same skin that I always use :)

this sounds like the practice race is on 24th of August, right? :)

And it looks like some drivers like the Hockenheimring. Well, why not. :) Good to see that with A1-Ring a new track enters the list. Can't wait the challenge...

As much as i'm starting to brick it about my upcoming first season lol My vote for round 5 is the 19th as its my b'day! (Not that its really worth celebrating these days :rolleyes: hehe)

this sounds like the practice race is on 24th of August, right? :)

Ehh, not really, that was just a mistake from me :)

I haven't studied the list yet, but the practice race will be when the most are able to participate (when the majority wants to race) , and I guess it is likely that it will be the 24th :) But everybody should be able to find that out just as easily as me :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back