ReShade v3.1.0.231 + PP Filter - Assetto Corsa

Misc ReShade v3.1.0.231 + PP Filter - Assetto Corsa 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
JustSound submitted a new resource:

ReShade v3.0.6.165 - Assetto Corsa - ReShade v3.0.6.165 - Assetto Corsa

2 Ways U can use ReShade:

> 1. Start the "ReShade_Setup_3.0.6.exe", and follow the Instructions!​

OR

> 1. Copy all the Files from the "COPY_TO_ASSETTO_CORSA_MAIN_FOLDER" Folder to your Assetto Corsa Main Folder!​

> 2. Open the "dxgi.ini" File and change all Folder Pathes to your own, where you installed...​

Read more about this resource...

It should work any way you want it to. You can customise the level of the various effects and shaders, and some other graphics mods incorporate ReShade as well. (Like Wagnum's weather mod)

If I understand your intro, this works with post processing off? I can't use any PP as the hit on my framerate is ridiculous, it cripples the playability - what impact does this mod have on framerate?

Hello,
I m not using PP, cause i dont like the Picture, thats why ReShade ... ;-)

Here my in Game Settings + Bench:

- ReShade ON - PP OFF -
acbenchreshadvhgiakn0bm.jpg

- ReShade OFF + PP OFF -
acbenchnopphq4ov9xy7p.jpg

- In Game Video Settings -
acingamesetttjckdm3es8.jpg

- PP ON - ReShade OFF -
acbenchppon150aubxtze.jpg

- ReShade ON + PP ON -
acbenchreshad7k39cbawzm.jpg

- Nvidia Driver Settings -
nvidiasettingsnqv304rosf.jpg

Last edited:
When PP is on, what's the performance with it on and off please? is this taxing?
I like having all the visuals cranked up, and this mod looks like it sharpens the images. i like it
Right now on my system i can play flawlessly at 60FPS with 24 online race. Only at the beginning of the race it has drops to 52-55 on cockpit view with again with everything maxed out. My GPU core is constantly at 85%
This mod looks to be really heavy.

When PP is on, what's the performance with it on and off please? is this taxing?
I like having all the visuals cranked up, and this mod looks like it sharpens the images. i like it
Right now on my system i can play flawlessly at 60FPS with 24 online race. Only at the beginning of the race it has drops to 52-55 on cockpit view with again with everything maxed out. My GPU core is constantly at 85%
This mod looks to be really heavy.
Ummm - it's all in the post before yours from JustSound....can you not see his screenshots?

Hi,
After latest game update reshade is not working anymore......it keeps crashing all the time! Has someone the same issues?

Been trying to get this to work for a while now, have tried both ways of installing and nothings working. I press F10 and nothing happens, press shift F2 and it changes to the exterior camera?

Have renamed my file path in the .ini to where everything should point to :/

Same for me. Tried to install in both ways and nothing happens. When I push shift+F2 there is no menu showed at all. I tried to put another key but something, no menu and no reshade working

How to use it with Content Manager? The Ppfilter is there on the video settings but i cant able to open the In game menu or settings with Shift F2 key. Please help. Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%