Resource icon

DiRT Rally ReShade Natural Improvement 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cobra_Commander submitted a new resource:

ReShade Natural Improvement - First PUBLIC release. Still developing and tweaking.

Why I don't have any screenshots YET:
I made started this at about 4 in the mor'n and am uploading at what apears to be 5:50. I know some of you are very iffy on downloads like this without screenshots (I am one of those people myself) but I am to tired at this point to gather some screenshots. Perhaps later on today I will upload some.

(more than) A bit about my goals and the project itself:
I intend on improving what the game already is since it is a good...

Read more about this resource...

I copied the files to the Dirt, but the game shut down after a few seconds from start. I used Reshade.exe, same problem. I deleted the files from the Dirt but same problem. Starting and closes after a few seconds.

And now???

I copied the files to the Dirt, but the game shut down after a few seconds from start. I used Reshade.exe, same problem. I deleted the files from the Dirt but same problem. Starting and closes after a few seconds.

And now???
You deleted the reshade files and it still happens? Make sure you deleted ALL the files. If you did and it still happens it isn't a reshade issue, and while I could try and help you I'm can't guarantee I could help you fix it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back