Reshade 3.0 Graphics injector for F12016 by Moiker

Misc Reshade 3.0 Graphics injector for F12016 by Moiker 5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Antonio, I have the same problem. Somehow the F12016.ini file comes up after shift F2 but has no effects in it. And when I want to create any profile it does not show in the F1 directory. So I guess it is not only related to your file. And I can only start the game after changing the dll file to d3d11.dll.
Sorry for being an amateur in sweetfx!

Hello , please check this procedures:

Install Reshade 3.0.3
1- check if the dxgi.dll (or d3d11.dll) are in the game directories. Change to d3d11 if dxgi is crashing your game.
2- check if the dxgi.ini and the folder reshade-shaders are there too. You can delete everything and install again just to make sure that those files are there and Reshade was successful installed.
3- Now we start the game and see if a message appears in the top of the screen and if the Reshade load the shaders. If not, something wrong with the installation. Exit game.
4 Alternative: In this point, instead of create e new profile, just drop my F12016.ini file in the game directories, enter the game again.
Now, see the picture below, just select the profile F12016 from this checkbox.

2016-10-30_16-10-47.jpg

Press Reload, this should work if Reshade its properly installed.

Hope this Helps ,

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi Antonio,
your latest changes are really well done. But unfortunately my computer is not Pretty fast.
It often happens that during a race the frame rate drops as making anybody (about 18/20 fps) that the game is unplayable.
I tried to turn off some effects, but nothing changed.
I ask if I could create a mod with Reshade that is similar to my Sweetfx with the addition of the DOF.
The DOF is not possible to create it using Sweetfx with Reshade instead.
Could you do this?

If you want I can send you my sweetFX_settings.txt

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• SweetFX_settings.txt
    29.1 KB · Views: 197

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%