RESCHEDULED - Rally: Tour of the Americas - Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd July 2013

Missed the official sessions so I ran the rally by myself! Sucked big time but was great fun nevertheless with manual clutch and H-shifter :p

Ye, got an SMS from Roy asking if I had a chance to set up the session for you, as he was on work. But I had just left for work myself. Sorry for that (even though it was way to close to the session start to get one - I'm still sorry! :/ )

Ye, got an SMS from Roy asking if I had a chance to set up the session for you, as he was on work. But I had just left for work myself. Sorry for that (even though it was way to close to the session start to get one - I'm still sorry! :/ )
Yeah no problem! I know there is the 12 hour rule so it's completely my fault to miss the event. Well, not miss but be excluded from the results :rolleyes:

Huge thanks to Senad for fixing the results after all the mess I made and not getting it right!
I now know what I did wrong, next week I shall give this another go :p

Well I was extremely disappointed with my event.

A mish-mash of stupid errors, an uncooperative car and a solid rope fence post on Diamond Creek meant that I couldn't get a word in... let's see what happens next time. :(

Slow and steady wins the ra... gets fourth place. :D

My plan to focus on getting it across the finish line looks to have gotten me at least 3 or 4 places higher. If I'd gone any slower though Mark would have taken fourth even with an unfinished stage.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%