Required for electrical poles modell

Hy all, as you know I create "Rally road elements" Xpack. But it is not complete..
Would be fine, if some one to share with everyone, electrical poles with electrical wires models. I don't find the way, how make it. I see that very good models of electrical poles, in Polish Kormoran Rally stage by martinez. And others guys. If you want share it pleas read for me in PM and i update my xPack. And, if you have other ideas and want to involve them in this xpack - write there...
Thank's
http://www.racedepartment.com/members/martinez.html

I liked your Xpack already as it is Barbje! Thanks.

(One issue I remember though, if I put the wooden shed / hut on the track for testing, rFactor leaves out (does not render) one of its walls. In another Xpack there was also a pit building where the roof would not render - only the walls. It does look ok in BTB though. Anyone have any ideas about this one?)

something like this ? :D

Attachments

• cf_powerline01.jpg
    cf_powerline01.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 283
I don't know, but maybe yours model is not collada format and files, 3DS saves property is not correct. I make my objeckts only in Sketchup 6 as Google Earth 4. Skechup-7 - can save as collada too, but have different file system and BTB can't load it...

something like this ? :D
Hmm, I think this model has to much detales. I dont need new model, but I don't find the way how create electrical wires...

I think pole is easy to build (i made wire isolation only as plane). i don´t try to make wire with BTB (S0 object or so on). if you want make wire as object, its only nessesary to make a plane with transparent wire texture. otherwise you need only made the spline, and setting as "extrusion". i made only a triangle bar with dark texture mapping (i remember it was a part from a black wooden door ^^).

Lamda

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back