Request to have flashback on this game like F1 2013 ??

So i can flashback & practice again & again any tricky corner right away without go thru the whole track again, quite a huge time saving feature if this include in the game later.
Thanks for the concern :coffee:

44034581.jpg

No.
"Doing a lap" , for me, is going through 5-10 turns, 2-3 straights as fast as possible, adding flashback would take this away.
Its about the "set of turns and straights" not trying to perfect each single turn or whatever.
I hope you get what i am trying to say.

No.
"Doing a lap" , for me, is going through 5-10 turns, 2-3 straights as fast as possible, adding flashback would take this away.
Its about the "set of turns and straights" not trying to perfect each single turn or whatever.
I hope you get what i am trying to say.

Of cause i know what you mean. But if the option is there then i like to practice each guitar chord to some average certain level first before practice all the chords together for a song. You know only stupid or idiot type of music teacher will ask their student to practice the whole song again & again while student still making similar mistake on this or that bar. The proper step should be focus to improve all that problematic bars first before finally practice the song as a whole.

Now do you know what i mean ??

By the way i have a feeling that some of you guys thinking am a stupid arcade racer who actually cant drive properly so am here cry to have a flashback as some kind of cheat to aim me but thats quite the opposite.

For someone who has less than 100hrs hardcore sim racing experience i can beat 107% AI in GSC 2013 without any assist other than auto clutch since i play with stock DFGT. Before GSC2013 i only play nK-pro for more or less one to two months.
[medio]5589[/medio]

And i drive very well in F1 2013 too, again without any assist.
[medio]5588[/medio]

So tell me do i looks like someone who know nothing about driving ?? I say I do know quite well to certain extent whats a real life driving or racing experience are so no need to tell me how a real racer doing practice in real life when discussing flashback. I also only drive in cockpit view and i also race with no assist at all just like all sim racer, so pls some of you guys dont talk like you are better than me because i really dont think so.

Finally, its fine by me if one think flashback is arcade or cheat or cheap thanks to their "I am hardcore sim racer" ego but what i do know this is the feature that help me to improve so much in just a short period of time.

Thank you.

Last edited:
What the hack .. how to put a video link without actually showing the video ?? How come the video still show up while i use the link option instead of video embed option ?? Thanks for the concern.

[EDIT} Ignore this message.

Last edited:
I'm not against this feature being in the game, I don't think I'd use it much so it makes no difference to me. As long as they don't even waste any brain cycles thinking about it until we at least have the nordschleife I don't mind if it's put in eventually.

I'm not against this feature being in the game, I don't think I'd use it much so it makes no difference to me. As long as they don't even waste any brain cycles thinking about it until we at least have the nordschleife I don't mind if it's put in eventually.

I not worry too much about Nordschleife because modder will get it done no matter what unless that still cause licensing issue. Or may be AC work on Nordschleife & some Codemaster Modder make me flashback mod, i dont mind :D

@LazyBug,

Does GSC2013 have flashback?

I'm just curious, because if it doesn't, have you been banging the drum on their forums to have it included in that sim/game as well?

;)
Of cause by far no sim racing game have flashback feature, the reason i ask for AC because i know i will spend most of my gaming time playing this game & Pcars, mean i will make a flashback request as well in Pcars forum too later.

By the way i really surprise for all these "unrealistic" comment against my request, talk like "time accelerate" or "game saving" option between each session or "back to pits" in AC is realistic ?? So actually we have X-men in real life ?? I like to meet one if that so :D

Dear @LazyBug , i really like you.
I dont want to be a spelling / grammar nazi, and my english isnt good either, but each time i see you type "of cause" , a kitten dies inside me.
It's "Of course".

Please type it correctly next time :D
I hope i am not offending you :)

Last edited:
A valid thing to have, but I'd prefer them to finish everything else first before they even consider features like this.

And for me part of learning a track is having to go around and around full laps again and again... Eventually you'll have probably gone through each bend the same amount of times in many small passes as you would if you just went round and round many times instead :D

Dave

Dear @LazyBug , i really like you.
I dont want to be a spelling / grammar nazzi, and my english isnt good either, but each time i see you type "of cause" , a kitten dies inside me.
It's "Of course".

Please type it correctly next time :D
I hope i am not offending you :)

Really ?? what the hack ?? I really laugh big on myself about this one. Thanks for your advise & dont worry i dont feel offend at all because thats really my mistake.

So of "course" ya, not quite like it because it mean i need to type 6 keys instead of 5 for this word next time :D

AC v0.4 just release & one of the changelog is "Mouse Steering implemented", i really like to know what all those people who so against my flashback request going to say now. Arcade feature should not allow in Realism racing ?? Really ??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.6%