1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

request to another T300 user

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Rapala, Mar 6, 2016.

1. I've been having some concern that the FFB of my T300 has weakened considerably since I got it 4 months ago as I've been increasing the gain in CP and ingame in all the sims I play to get the same feel. In AMS, I am at 100% ffb gain ingame and 100% in the CP, and while the forces are not too light, I would ideally like to raise them.

Could someone please run the below settings and tell me how it feels so I can know how my T300 stacks up against someone else's and if the difference is really big, I may want to send it back to thrustmaster.

My settings are:
    CP:
    overall strength: 100%
    contant + periodic: 100%
    spring + damper: 0%

ingame:
    ffb effects: low
    ffb strength: 100%

2. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium Member

Overall strength at 100% is way up in the clipping range. You shouldn't go above 75% (default), and for best linearity 60-65% is suggested. You're not gonna experience a proper range of forces this way, and it can make you feel that you need more strength to compensate.

3. well this is exactly my problem because at 100% ingame and 100% cp I would expect and want to feel clipping, but there is absolutely no clipping and the ffb is medium light. Please let me know if you get a very heavy wheel and clipping with my settings. thanks.