1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Request people to know make mods for real money !

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by dieguggi, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Hello guys,

I'm looking people who know's how to make a mod on AC and make real money.

I need to do Mercedes Benz c200 like the attached photos, one of them have rear downforce and more power but is the same car with some differences, I think it will not be so dificult to make it.

The other stuff what I need is the racing tracks, I got them on Rfactor but we need make on AC.

Please whom are interested in send me Inbox also if this works I will have more works to do so CONTACT ME ASAP PLEASE!

Best regards

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  2. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

O...K. Modding cars is not easy, even if it appears to be. Lots of work has to go into the poly, and AC has a lot of LODS...most users who don't LOD the hell out of their cars don't get downloads, so something to consider. As Stefano Casillo mentioned, the suspension programming and characteristics are complicated in creating a mod car...the best mods for AC currently took many people many months to create. It all depends on what access you have to what information.

The money aspect...is low in modding. While money is nice, experience should tell you that modding is largely an enthusiast's domain. Just some things to consider.

• Like Like x 2