REQUEST-: Backup files MC2

Hi all i have managed to incorrectly copy some Maclaren files into the wrong file could anybody please upload a backup of the MC2 Livery_00 & Livery_01 files please. Any help would be appreciated as i am having issues with replay skins now.

Thanks and sorry is this request is in the incorret place

How does steam keep a backup of original files , where are they I didn't want to do a re install
Delete the livery_main folder in your mc2 folder, try to start the game and the steam will automatically will download the missing files which are the original livery.There you go.You don't need to re install after it.

Do you lose all the other mods you installed or any mods you installed by doing this?

I seem to have lost me "effects" folder, even though I know I backed it up- it is gone..

I don't plan on going back to original weather anyway.. but I backed up my entire effects folder and it vanished.. I wonder if I can just delete (or move) that entire folder, and if I start the game, will STEAM update that folder with correct original files without overwritting all my other mods in other folders?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 185 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 244 13.5%