1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Replays

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Lee Ross, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Where do the replays save to please so i can watch back from external view? I checked Media Hub and nothing is saved in there? I looked actually in game aswell and couldn't find a save option?

2. In competitions replays are not saved, if this is your case.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yrep, thats what it is thanks

4. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

But you can use instant replay "R'', with any view.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Thanks, I'd often wondered about that, never could find the replay. Bit disappointing to have this omission though. :(

6. I don't want replays in championship mode. Game made them however I had setup off. Why?

7. I think they get saved on the server because Simbin had posted a lap of a previous competition on the dashboard, just not on our computers. After the competition we couldn't watch it if we didn't own the content, but could also be there for us to watch, once we buy it.

8. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Ah, ok.
    In my case I only entered the competition to try out a new car to see if I might buy it. However, watching the replay has a bearing on my decision and since I can't watch it, mostly I end up giving it a miss.
    Oh well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Would be nice but we can at least have the Instant replay for a competition's short period of time.