F1 2010 Replay

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Please do both rFactor replay it you can not watch the best moments are not alone vydět helmet shots to the wheels that are no repeated shots of the problem is in the dirty 3, f1 2010 no one minds that I look like I jezdil.kam I write at it remake?

sorry vubec neumím anglicky.chtěl jsem se zeptat jestli někdo neudělal nový replay kamery do f1 2010 na to se nedá dívat to je sama kamera na kolo helmu atd.. tv kamery tam pořádně nejsou.super kamery jsou v Rfactoru jenom na to jsem se chtěl zeptat.díky nejraději bych napsal přímo vyvojařum ale z mojí angl.:D

Rough Translation (google)

sorry I can not at all in English. I wanted to ask if anyone did a new replay camera to f1 2010, it can not watch it alone camera on your bike helmet, etc.. TV cameras are not really there. Super rFactor cameras are only on what I wanted to ask. thanks I would prefer developers to write directly but my English.

The thing with replays, if you want the entire race replay available at the end, you must not restart, flashback or anything during the race.
If you do interrupt the race, then you only get the last 30 secs or so.

If you do the race continuously from start to finish, the entire race will be available to replay at the end, from whatever camera angles you have installed.

nope, from my experience the replay only last a bout 25 laps give or take. Did my 100% catalunya race and wanted to use the replay for some slo-mo action but it just got me back to the start after about 25 laps. I did not restart the race or use flashbacks. I've noticed this before, seems the game just can't write large replay files

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%