1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay questions

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Carl Williamson, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Sorry for the noob questions but how do i quickly fast forward/rewind through a replay of a race ? i cant see any replay controls in the settings and ive never really bothered with replays in rfactor previously

any help would be appreciated
  2. left and right arrows i think, not sure of other controls though
  3. yeah i think that just slowly rewinds/forwards through the race rather than skipping through it, gets a bit tedious having to hold left or right arrow for about 5 minutes just to skip through some laps :p

cheers anyway
  4. But when you load a Replay later, you get into a "Replay-Central", so there is a Timline where you can simply Click to any Point of the Race.
  5. oh ok, is the replay centre an option in the main menu or something ? does it automatically save replays or do i have to save them myself, if so how

sorry for all the questions
  6. In the Main Menu is on the Left Side the Button "Replay". I think you can adjust there the Options, wether he saves all Races or Fast Laps or not. And you get an Overview of all previously saved Replays and can start each of them.
  7. Thanks Marc i'll check it out
  8. Press ctrl+left for fast rewind. Forward is one speed I think.