replay in VR?

hi all, how do you watch or play replays in VR? when i stop and press replay, i don't see any nor have any of the controls that i used to have on normal screen? is there is a different way to replays? are there specific controls in VR?

hi all, how do you watch or play replays in VR? when i stop and press replay, i don't see any nor have any of the controls that i used to have on normal screen? is there is a different way to replays? are there specific controls in VR?
Hmm that's odd. I'm on Vive not that the HMD should make a difference. When I finish a race and want to watch a reply I click the reply button and wait for it to start. Sometimes it starts right away and sometimes it takes a long time to start. One word of caution thou you do not have control of the camera during replays. So be prepared to get face masked.

Do you see anything on screen at all?
If you do, then move the cursor (in this case the yellow dot) down to the bottom of the screen and the menu will pop up. That's on Rift....not sure about Vive.
If you jump out of the car with the Rift to do exterior views, it's almost impossible to get back in since the menu is now displayed too far to see accurately.
Hopefully I'm just overlooking some step...or at the very least, a fix is coming soon.
It pretty amazing to watch exterior replays....the sound alone is worth the price of admission.

If you do, then move the cursor (in this case the yellow dot) down to the bottom of the screen and the menu will pop up. That's on Rift....not sure about Vive.

It's the same as the Vive, same problem with outside views - for long replays, it takes a while to load - sometimes it fails completely. Replays are played in the same window as you race in VR, so should have your headset running if you start a replay, hope this helps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%